You are here
Since 2008, the FEMTO-ST Institute and its Applied Mechanics Department have been engaged in quality initiatives with the aim of structuring the organization of support services for research and the desire to reinforce professionalism in their partnership relations.
Our quality policy has two objectives :
- provide the best possible support for research with an effective organization of FEMTO-ST's common services and
- optimize interactions with our institutional and economic environments.
These procedures were recognized and certified ISO 9001 by AFNOR in 2010, for the following activities :
FEMTO-ST : "Provision of resources and provision of services :
- by shared services : administration, communication, IT, electronical ,mechanical , industrial relations services;
- the MIMENTO Technology Centre,
- and the synthesis and characterization platform SURFACE".
Applied Mechanics Department : "Promote the equipment and skills of the Applied Mechanics Department
by meeting the needs of studies and providing industrial services ".
We are committed to taking into account your expectations in order to promote continuous improvement.
Do not hesitate to contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org