You are here
Since 2008, the FEMTO-ST Institute has been engaged in quality initiatives with the aim of structuring the organization of support services for research and the desire to reinforce professionalism in their partnership relations.
Our quality policy has two objectives :
- provide the best possible support for research with an effective organization of FEMTO-ST's common services and
- optimize interactions with our institutional and economic environments.
These procedures were recognized and certified ISO 9001 by AFNOR in 2010.
The scope of the certification is as follows :
FEMTO-ST : "PROVISION OF RESOURCES AND SERVICES :
- BY THE COMMON SERVICES: ADMINISTRATION, COMMUNICATION, COMPUTING, ELECTRONICS, MECHANICS, INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS ;
- BY THE MECHANICAL CHARACTERIZATION PLATFORM OF MATERIALS, SURFACES AND AMETISTE STRUCTURE
- BY THE MIMENTO MICRO AND NANO-FABRICATION CENTER
- BY THE PLATFORM OF SYNTHESIS AND SURFACE CHARACTERIZATION".
We are committed to taking into account your expectations in order to promote continuous improvement.
Do not hesitate to contact us : email@example.com