You are here
- jclapayr [at] femto-st.fr
Distributed Algorithms for Collaborative Systems, e-Health & Telemedicine
Responsible for the 3rd Year at ISIFC Biomedical Higher Institute of Ingineers of Franche-Comte -
I was born in Sept. 19, 1963. I am married and I have three children.
• Jan. 1998 : PhD Thesis,
• Sep. 1998 : Lecturer,
• Sep. 2002 : Assistant Professor : Habilitation to Supervise Research Work (HDR in France),
• Sep. 2003 : Professor.
Jan. 2003 - Jan. 2007 : Head of the Computer Science Teaching Department of Franche-Comte University.
Jan. 2008 - Jan. 2010 : Director of the Franche-Comte Computer Science Lab. During this period, I obtained the integration of my Lab., as the 7th Research Dept, in FEMTO-ST CNRS Mixte Unity. Thereby, LIFC became the new DISC (Dept of Informatics for Complex Systems) of CNRS FEMTO-ST Institut in January 2012.
Since 2012, at ISIFC Biomedical Higher Institute of Ingineers of Franche-Comte
• Responsible for the 3rd Year and the 3rd Year e-Health Option
• Responsible for R&D Training Courses
• General Field: Distributed Systems, Distributed Algorithms.
• Current research interest: TeleApplications, Collaborative Work, Distributed
Computing, Multimedia, Adaptation, Flexibility, Ontology…
A part of my research activities is integrated in the Femto-ST Biom’@x (Transversal Research Axe)..
Supervisor of PhD
Besides the relatively recurrent thesis grants (scholarships) (around 1 every 4 years), I was able to obtain additional fundings for thesis : as part different projects (Interreg, ANR…), in collaboration with companies or as part of my international collaborations (thesis co-supervised with Tunisia for assistants at the University of Sfax). 12 thesis were defended and finished (including 4 co-supervised with Tunisia), 5 thesis are in progress (1co-supervised with Tunisia, 2 funded by the University of Phuket in Thailand, 1financed by a CIFRE and 1financed by a scholarship of the Ministry of Research).
Steering Committee of Conferences
• co-founder of the International IEEE Conference on Distributed Frameworks and Applications DFMA (Franco-Malaysian) and member of steering committee. (2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010)
• co-founder of the International IEEE Conference on e-Medical Systems e-Medisys (Franco-Tunisian-Moroccan) and member of steering committee (2007, 2008, 2010)
Member of Scientific Committees
CSCWD (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014), Int. Conference NOTERE (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012), IEEE Int. Conf. CDVE (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013,2014), IEEE Int. Conf. ICN09, IEEE Int. Symp. CTS (2009, 2010), Conf. Int. Conf. DFMA10, IEEE Int. Conf. E-medisys10.
Participant of "Covalia interactive" Startup Creation
http://www.covalia.com/: Spin-off of my research team, I was the PHD supervisor of Covalia's CEO (Eric Garcia); we won different awards:
• 2006, we won the award in the category "Emergence" of the National Competition for the ministry of education and research supporting start-ups in innovation.
• 2007, we won the award in the category "Creation - Development" of the National Competition for the ministry of education and research supporting start-ups in innovation
• 2010, we won the Award of "Technologies Numériques Telecom ParisTech".
• Now: 15 employees, The company won the bid of the hospitals of Paris and many other hospitals in France.
Leadership of Projects
• Leader of external research contracts with companies:
--- France Télécom (2005- 2008) 21 k€,
--- Covalia interactive (2009-2012): Covalia Project 141 k€,
--- Skinexigence (2007-2010): Visioface Project 7,5 k€.
• Leader of industrial transfert UBICORE from OSEO (2007-2008) : 223 k€
• Leader of regional project Dicoderm(2009-2012) : 110,6 k€,
• Leader of the European InterregIII Decopreme Project (2007) 50 k€, et participant for InterregIII Servastic Project (2008-2010) 249 k€,
• Sept. 2014 : DISC responsible for the European FEDER Project Derm’@x (617 k€)
• Dec. 2014 : new external research contract with Covalia Interactive (70 k€).
• Jan. 2010 : Committee Chair for AERES evaluation of LSTI Lab. (Ecole des Mines de St-Etienne).
• Since 2010 : Expert to the Ministry for CIR "Crédit Impôt Recherche" and for CIFRE (ANRT expert).
• Nov. 2014 : Member of Committee for HCERES(AERES) evaluation of LISTIC Lab. (Polytech Annecy).
• Publications from the beginning of my carrier:
29 articles in Journals, 46 papers in conferences, 4 books or chapters of books, 2 patents
• Publications during this quinquennium:
6 articles in Journals (4 with isiweb Impact Factors), 7 papers in conferences (5 Core referenced, all co-sponsored IEEE, or ACM, or LCNS Springer)
23 papers (in Journals or Conferences) with co-authors from foreign countries.
5 Significant Publications
• CI 1 : M. El Mesbahi, N. Elmarzouqi, and J.-C. Lapayre. Fairness Properties for Collaborative Work Using Human-Computer Interactions and Human-Robot Interactions Based Environment: "Let Us Be Fair''. In DAPI 2014, Distributed, Ambient and Pervasive Interactions, in conjunction with HCI 2014, volume 21 of LNCS, Heraklion, Greece, pages 319--328, June 2014. Springer. (DAPI workshop de la conférence HCI 2014. classée A dans Core)
• RI 1 : R. Kassab, J.-C. Lapayre, J.-B. Aupet, F. Marzani, and C. Pieralli. Scars Collaborative Telediagnosis Platform Using Adaptive Image Flow. ICAE, Integrated Computer-Aided Engineering, 1(20) :3--14, 2013. ISIWEB IF : 3.451
• RI 2 : M.-A. Sanchez Santana, J.-B. Aupet, M.-L. Betbeder, J.-C. Lapayre, and A. Camarena. A Tool for Telediagnosis of Cardiovascular Diseases in a Collaborative and Adaptive Approach. JUSC, Journal of Universal Computer Science, 19(9):1275--1294, 2013. ISIWEB IF : 0.762
• RI 3 : L. Droz, J-C. Lapayre, F. Bouquet, E. Garcia, and A. Heinisch. Ramos: Concurrent Writing and Reconfiguration for Collaborative Systems. Int. Elsevier Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 72(5):637--649, 2012. ISIWEB IF : 0.859
• RI 4 : M. Kallel, M.-S. Bouhlel, and J.-C. Lapayre. Use of Multi-Watermarking Schema to Maintain Awareness in a Teleneurology Diagnosis Platform. Radioengineering journal, 19(1):68--73, 2010. ISIWEB IF : 0.739
I give lectures for students at ISIFC Biomedical Higher Institute of Ingineers, Science Faculty of the Franche-comte university and Remote Teaching (CTU)
• Programming languages: Java, C.
• Supports for Collaborative Work.
• e-Health and Telemedicine